Permissible dreams [videorecording] / Faust Film, München and Abnoud Film, Cairo.
- New York, NY : Women Make Movies [distributor], 
- As women see it
1 videocassette (32 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.
- Working class women -- Egypt.
Women -- Egypt -- Social conditions.
Women -- Egypt.
- Documentary films.
- Arabic with English-language voice-over.
- System Details:
- VHS - NTSC.
- An examination of the lives of Arab women through the life of Om Said, a traditional Egyptian woman who is typical of thousands of women living in rural villages throughout Egypt. She married at fifteen, has eight children, and does not read or write--yet she is the economist, the doctor, the planner of her family's future.
- Director & editor, Atiat El-Abnoudi.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Class of 1924 Book Fund.
- El-Abnoudi, Atiat. , Director
Faust Film. , Producer
Abnoud Film. , Producer
Women Make Movies (Firm). , Distributor
Class of 1924 Book Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|