The proceedings in the House of Commons touching the impeachment of Edward, late Earl of Clarendon, Lord High-Chancellour of England, anno 1667 : with the many debates and speeches in the House : the impeachment exhibited against him, his petition in answer thereto, as also the several weighty arguments concerning the nature of treason, bribery &c. by Serj. Maynard, Sir Ed. S., Sir T.L., Mr. Vaughan, Sir Rob. Howard, Mr. Hambden and other Members of that Parliament : together with the articles of high-treason exhibited against the said earl by the Earl of Bristol in the House of Lords on the 10th of July, 1663 : with the opinion of all the learned judges therein.
- The second edition carefully corrected.
- [London : s.n.], printed in the year 1700.
, 166,  p. ; 18 cm. (8vo)
- Clarendon, Edward Hyde, Earl of, 1609-1674.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1660-1688.
Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685.
Trials (Treason) -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Place of publication from Wing.
Title within woodcut borders.
Signatures: A⁴ B-L⁸ M⁴ (M4 blank).
- Local notes:
- This title is part of The Library and Reading of Jonathan Swift: a Partial Replication, a collection given to the University of Pennsylvania Rare Book & Manuscript Library in 2005 in memory of Susan Homans Elias and in honor of the late Heinz J. Vienken.
- Penn Provenance:
- Vienken, Heinz J. (honoree) (Swift's Library and Reading Coll. copy)
Elias, Susan Homans (honoree) (Swift's Library and Reading Coll. copy)
Abercromby, James (bookplate)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Wing E1684
- Vaughan, John, Sir, 1603-1674.
Seymour, Edward, Sir, 1633-1708.
Littleton, Thomas, Sir, d. 1681.
Hampden, Richard, 1631-1695.
Maynard, John, Sir, 1602-1690.
Howard, Robert, Sir, 1626-1698.
Swift's Library and Reading Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|