Worlds displayed, for the benefit of young people, by a familiar history of some of their inhabitants.
- Boston : Printed and published by Lincoln & Edmands, sold at their Bible Warehouse and Theological & Miscellaneous Bookstore ..., 1819.
52,  p. : ill. ; 15 cm.
- Parables -- Juvenile literature.
Conduct of life -- Juvenile literature.
Future life -- Juvenile literature.
Youth -- Conduct of life -- Juvenile literature.
- Chapbooks -- Massachusetts -- Boston -- 19th century.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Preface signed: John Campbell.
- Local notes:
- With: The faithful little girl. Boston : Munroe and Francis ..., [1827?]. [Item 4 of 10.]
Imperfect: first (p. -) and last leaves wanting.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 47500
Shaw & Shoemaker 50172
Welch, d'A. A. Amer. children's books, 154.13
- Lincoln & Edmands, printer.
Collection of British and American Fiction, 1660-1830 (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|