My heart is that eternal, Rose Tattoo / John Yau.
- Santa Rosa : Black Sparrow Press, 2001.
165 p. ; 24 cm.
- United States -- Social life and customs -- 21st century.
Manners and customs
- Samarkand Update
Copied from the Margins
Copied from the Margins (2)
Another Name for It
Almost Between a Rock and a Hard Place
Scenes from Family Life
While Waiting for the Weather to Retreat
Robert Walser Speaks about Robert Walser
Untiled III (A False Painting)
Untiled V (Unsent Postcard)
Untiled VI (In Place of a Dream)
Untiled VIII (Movie Plots #13 through 39)
Untiled IX (Posted Postcard)
Untiled X (False Painting #2)
Untiled XI (after Franz von Stuck and Arnold Bocklin)
Untiled XIII (First Variation on XII)
Untiled XV (After an Unknown Artist)
Untiled XVIII (Guide to Museum Collection)
Untiled XIX (Recent Acquisitions)
The Last Emperor Lives on the Moon
Cadmium Deposits, Cobalt Traces, and Ocher Mist
Heraclitus's Parking Lot
Film Adaptations of Five of America's Most Beloved Poems
Genghis Chan, The Film
The Long Way Around
Double-Headed Creature Features
The Story So Far, and Not One Step Farther
The Shortest Distance between Two Walls
Poem Based on a Non-Existent Photograph
Our Small but Perfect Town
The Difference Between Autobiography and Romance
The Dog and Pony Opera
I'm Just a Factory Boy
Side Street Adjacent to Lower Breughel Parkway.
- "This first edition is published in paper wrappers; there are 200 hardcover trade copies; 100 hardcover copies have been numbered & signed by the author; & 22 copies lettered A-V are handbound in boards by Earle Gray each with an original artwork by John Yau"--Colophon.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy 1 has dustjacket retained.
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy 1 is first edition published in paper wrappers, number 59, signed by author.
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy 2 is hardcover edition numbered and signed by author, no. 57.
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy 3 is hardcover edition.
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy 4 is paperback edition.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copies 1-4)
Yau, John, 1950- (autograph) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copies 1 & 2)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- 1574231707 (signed cloth : alk. paper)
9781574231700 (signed cloth : alk. paper)
1574231693 (cloth trade : alk. paper)
9781574231694 (cloth trade : alk. paper)
1574231685 (pbk. : alk. paper)
9781574231687 (pbk. : alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|