Interview conducted by Oliver Daniel, [Apr. 8, 1977] [sound recording].
- [Apr. 8, 1977]
1 sound cassette : analog.
1 sound tape reel : analog, 7 1/2 ips, 2 tracks, NAB standard ; 10 1/2 in., 1/4 in. tape.
digital : 4 3/4 in.
- American composer of Armenian-Scottish descent.
- Hovhaness discusses a Wall Street Journal reporter whom he directed to speak to Daniel, expresses willingness to be interviewed again, and describes the theft of his briefcase and loss of his most recent composition.
- Telephone interview; 8 April 1977; [from Hovhaness' home in Seattle, Washington] ; transcript.
Original copy: cassette tape 151; preservation copy: one 10 1/2 in. reel to reel tape 189; service copy: one compact disk CD 189. Preservation and service copies recorded December 2000.
- Daniel, Oliver, interviewer.
- Contained In:
- Oliver Daniel Research Collection on Leopold Stokowski. Folder 646; Box 57, CD 189.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|