Interview conducted by Ben Grauer, [n.d.] [sound recording].
1 sound cassette : analog.
1 sound tape reel : analog, 7 1/2 ips, 2 tracks, NAB standard ; 10 1/2 in., 1/4 in. tape.
digital : 4 3/4 in.
- Toscanini, Arturo, 1867-1957.
Ravel, Maurice, 1875-1937. Bolero, -- orchestra.
NBC Symphony Orchestra.
- Manager Bruno Zirato, Sr., speaks during the intermission of an NBC Symphony Orchestra broadcast about Toscanini. At the end of the interview he discusses Toscanini's premiere of Ravel's Bolero in New York and his performance of the same piece in Paris with the composer in the audience. The interview is preceded by a performance of Prelude to the Afternoon of a Faun by the NBC Symphony Orchestra, conducted by Toscanini.
- No date; summary from recording; no transcript; date of cassette tape recording unknown.
Original copy: cassette tape 159; preservation copy: one 10 1/2 in. reel to reel tape 200; service copy: one compact disk CD 200. Preservation and service copies recorded December 2000.
- Grauer, Ben, interviewer.
- Contained In:
- Oliver Daniel Research Collection on Leopold Stokowski. Box , CD 200.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|