Interview conducted by Oliver Daniel, May 3, 1979 [sound recording].
- May 3, 1979
1 sound cassette : analog.
1 sound tape reel : analog, 7 1/2 ips, 2 tracks, NAB standard ; 10 1/2 in., 1/4 in. tape.
digital : 4 3/4 in.
- Bell Telephone Laboratories, inc.
- Physicist and acoustical engineer, Bell Laboratories.
- Keller discusses Stokowski's participation in Bell Laboratories' experiments with stereophonic sound, including experiments in the Academy of Music, and early recording technologies. He mentions Harvey Fletcher.
- Telephone interview recorded on May 3, 1979, Bronxville, N.Y.
Date from transcript; date on CD case is incorrect.
Original copy: cassette tape 077; preservation copy: one 10 1/2 in. reel to reel tape 101; service copy: one compact disk CD 101. Preservation and service copies recorded December 2000.
- Daniel, Oliver, interviewer.
- Contained In:
- Oliver Daniel Research Collection on Leopold Stokowski. Folder 667; Box 54, CD 101.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|