National archive of computerized data on aging [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Also known as: NACDA
Computerized data on aging
- [Ann Arbor, Mich.] : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research, University of Michigan, [1997?]-
Database & Article Index
1 online resource
- Older people -- United States -- Databases.
Gerontology -- United States -- Databases.
Geriatrics -- United States -- Databases.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- NACDA acquires, archives, processes, and provides access to gerontology and aging related research data and documentation which may be directly downloaded. Also features a data analysis system which "allows you to subset variables or cases for analyzing or downloading and produce crosstabulations, descriptive statistics, and frequencies for selected studies."
- Sponsored by the National Institute on Aging.
Title from home page (viewed Aug. 8, 2006).
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
National Institute on Aging.
- Access Restriction:
- Access to some data is limited. Active ICPSR members.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|