Psychiatry and the deaf. / Edited by John D. Rainer and Kenneth Z. Altshuler.
- Other records:
- [Washington, U.S. Dept. of Health, Education, and Welfare, Social and Rehabilitation Service, 1968].
- Conference Name:
- Workshop for Psychiatrists on Extending Mental Health Services to the Deaf, New York School for the Deaf, etc., 1967.
xiv, 160 p. illus. 24 cm.
- Deafness -- Psychological aspects.
Psychiatric social work
- Sponsored by the New York State Psychiatric Institute and the New York University Center for Research and Training in Deafness Rehabilitation.
- Rainer, John David, 1921- ed.
Altshuler, Kenneth Z. ed.
New York State Psychiatric Institute.
New York University. Center for Research and Training in Deafness Rehabilitation.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|