Rehabilitating the narcotic addict; report.
- [Washington, Vocational Rehabilitation Administration; for sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1967]
- Conference Name:
- Institute on New Developments in the Rehabilitation of the Narcotic Addict, Fort Worth, Tex., 1966.
ix, 392 p. illus. 24 cm.
- Drug addicts -- Rehabilitation.
Drug dependence -- Rehabilitation.
Drug dependence -- Therapy.
- "Sponsored jointly by the Division of Hospitals of U.S. Public Health Service, [the] Vocational Rehabilitation Administration, and Texas Christian University, and supported by funds under VRA contract no. 66-2."
- United States. Public Health Service. Division of Hospitals.
United States. Dept. of Health, Education, and Welfare. Vocational Rehabilitation Administration.
Texas Christian University.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|