Turnabout [videorecording] / United Artists ; screenplay by Mickell Novak, Berne Giler, John McClain ; directed by Hal Roach.
- [Los Angeles?] : Motion Picture Classics, [200-?]
1 videocassette (ca. 83 min.) : sd., b&w ; 1/2 in.
- Smith, Thorne, 1892-1934 -- Film adaptations.
Role reversal -- Drama.
- Feature films.
- System Details:
- VHS - NTSC
- Husband and wife change bodies halfway through this screwball comedy. The comic talents of Carole Landis bring a measure of intelligence and hilarity to a fairly lightweight script. She dresses up in big man clothes, and mimics male body language, speech, and gesture. Robert Montgomery is pretty funny too as he minces and flits around the office to the amusement of his male co-workers.
- Carole Landis, John Hubbard, Menjou Adolph.
- Based on the novel 'Turnabout' by Thorne Smith.
Originally released as a motion picture in 1940.
- Roach, Hal. , Director
Novak, Mickell. , Screenwriter
Landis, Carole, 1919-1948. , Actor
Hubbard, John. , Actor
Menjou, Adolphe, 1890-1963. , Actor
Smith, Thorne, 1892-1934. , Author
United Artists Corporation. , Producer
Motion Picture Classics. , Distributor
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|