Tanda [videorecording] : a document on the denotified tribes in Maharashtra / production coordination Bhau Korde ; script, camera and direction, Jayasankar.
- Other Title:
- Document on the denotified tribes in Maharashtra
- Bombay, India : Audio Visual Unit, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, c1988.
1 videocassette (60 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.
- Maharashtra (India) -- Denotified tribes.
Maharashtra (India) -- History.
- Documentary films.
- In English and Marathi.
- System Details:
- VHS - PAL
- Looks at history to examine the process by which many disparate nomadic tribes were labelled as "criminal", and attempts to establish the fact that even after independence, the status of these tribes has not substantially changed as they still struggle for basic human rights.
- Editing, Jayasankar and Rajaram Desai.
- Jayasankar, K. P. , Author, Director, Photographer, Editor
Tata Institute of Social Sciences. Audio Visual Unit. , Producer, Distributor
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|