Memorial of the Pennsylvania Society for the Encouragement of American Manufactures : March 15, 1824 : read, and referred to the committee of the whole House to which is committed the bill to amend the several acts for imposing duties on imports.
- Washington, D.C. : Printed by Gales & Seaton, 1824.
- Government document
19,  p. ; 22 cm.
- Protectionism -- United States.
Tariff -- United States.
United States -- Commercial policy.
- Urging Congress to protect and encourage home manufactures.
At head of title: 18th Congress, 1st session. .
Signed, p. 19: Wm. Tilghman, president. Mathew Carey. Philadelphia, March 10, 1824.
- Local notes:
- With: The crisis / by a Pennsylvanian. Philadelphia : H.C. Carey & I. Lea, 1823. [item 6 of 6]
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Shoemaker 18883
Rink, E. Technical Americana, 3072
- Tilghman, William, 1756-1827.
Carey, Mathew, 1760-1839.
United States. Congress 1823-1824). House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|