Foglie di erba : con le due aggiunte e gli "Echi della vecchiaia" dell'edizione del 1900 / Walt Whitman ; versione di Luigi Gamberale.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Leaves of grass. Italian
- Milano : Remo Sandron editore ..., 
- [Palermo] : Off. Tip. Sandron ...
- Biblioteca dei popoli ; VII
l, , 570 pages,  leaf of plates : portrait ; 19 cm
- Publishers' advertisements -- Italy -- Milan -- 20th century.
- Place of Publication:
- Italy Milan.
- Translation of: Leaves of grass.
"Off. Tip. Sandron - 38 - I - 070507."--Title page verso.
Series statement from front wrapper.
Issued in illustrated paper wrappers with publisher's advertisement on back wrapper.
Errata on page 570.
- Local notes:
- Whitman Collection copy purchased by the Penn Libraries in 1944 from Mrs. Frank Julian Sprague.
Whitman Collection copy has illustrated bookplate of Isaac Hull Platt affixed to front pastedown.
Whitman Collection copy has newspaper clipping with translator's death notice (with manuscript note: Times May 07-1929) affixed to front free endpaper; paper slip with ms. note in pencil laid in.
Whitman Collection copy: wrappers bound in; many leaves unopened at fore-edge.
Whitman Collection copy has 16 pages of publisher's advertisements bound in at end of volume.
- Penn Provenance:
- Sprague, Harriet Chapman Jones (former owner) (Whitman Collection copy)
Platt, Isaac Hull, 1853-1912 (bookplate) (Whitman Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gamberale, Luigi Gennaro, 1840-1929, translator.
Sprague, Harriet Chapman Jones, 1876-1969, former owner.
Platt, Isaac Hull, 1853-1912, former owner.
Sandron (Firm), publisher.
Officina tipografica Sandron, printer.
Walt Whitman Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Mrs. Frank Julian Sprague Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Whitman, Walt, 1819-1892. Leaves of grass. Italian. Foglie di erba.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|