Sonnets from the Portuguese : for soprano solo and piano / Libby Larsen.
- Standardized Title:
- Sonnets from the Portuguese. Vocal score
- New York : Oxford University Press, c1998.
- Oxford vocal music
- Musical score
1 score (41 p.) ; 31 cm.
- Songs (High voice) with chamber orchestra -- Vocal scores with piano.
Browning, Elizabeth Barrett, 1806-1861 -- Musical settings.
- I thought once how Theocritus had sung
With same heart, I said, I'll answer thee
If I leave all for thee
How do I love thee?
- Originally for soprano with chamber orchestra; acc. arr. for piano.
Text from Sonnets from the Portuguese by Elizabeth Barrett Browning.
Includes composer's note on p.  and words also printed as text on p. 41.
- Browning, Elizabeth Barrett, 1806-1861. , Lyricist
- Publisher Number:
- 96.310 Oxford University Press
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|