Message from the President of the United States : communicating discoveries made in exploring the Missouri, Red River and Washita, by Captains Lewis and Clark, Doctor Sibley, and Mr. Dunbar : with a statistical account of the countries adjacent : February 19, 1806, read, and ordered to lie on the table.
- Other Title:
- Discoveries made in exploring the Missouri
- City of Washington : A. & G. Way, printers, 1806.
- Government document
171,  p.,  fold. leaf of plates ; 22 cm.
- Lewis and Clark Expedition (1804-1806)
Indians of North America.
United States -- Exploring expeditions.
West (U.S.) -- Description and travel -- To 1848.
- "Historical sketches of the several indian tribes in Louisiana, south of the Arkansa river, and between the Mississippi and River Grand."--P. -112.
- Local notes:
- Bookseller's description laid in (RBC copy).
RBC copy is missing fold-out map.
- Penn Provenance:
- Rodebaugh, Grace H., Estate of (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Jefferson, Thomas, 1743-1826.
Clark, William, 1770-1838.
Lewis, Meriwether, 1774-1809.
Sibley, John, 1757-1837.
Dunbar, William, 1749-1810.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|