The perfection of the evangelical revelation : a sermon preached at St. Martins in the Fields, Jan. 6, 1695/6 : being the first of the lecture for this present year, founded by the Honourable Robert Boyle, Esquire / by John Williams ...
- Other Title:
- Half title: Dr. Williams's first sermon at Mr. Boyle's lecture, 1696
- London : Printed for Ri. Chiswell, and Tho. Cockerill, Senr & Junr ..., 1696.
, 32 p. ; 20 cm. (4to)
- Revelation -- Sermons.
Revelation -- Early works to 1800.
Sermons, English -- 17th century.
Church of England -- Sermons.
- Text of sermon: Galatians I, 8, 9.
Title within double rule border.
Signatures: A-D⁴ E²
Includes bibliographical references (printed in margins).
- Local notes:
- With: Williams, John. The possibility, expediency, and necessity of divine revelation. London : Printed for Ric. Chiswell, ..., and Tho. Cockerill, ..., 1695. (Item 9 of 13)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Wing W2717
- Boyle, Robert, 1627-1691.
Edgar Fahs Smith Memorial Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|