Going public : diplomacy for the information society / Mark Leonard, Vidhya Alakeson.
- Other Title:
- Diplomacy for the information society.
- London : Foreign Policy Centre, c2000.
viii, 109 p. ; 21 cm.
- Great Britain -- Foreign relations.
- Interim report of the Foreign Policy Centre's Public Diplomacy in the 21st Century research project. It draws on the ideas generated by a series of high-level lunchtime seminars, literature reviews and evidence from secondary research. The final report will draw on fieldwork abroad to outline a new model of public diplomacy based on international best practice. It will end with a public diplomacy strategy which will enable the UK to compete effectively in the global market.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Alakeson, Vidhya.
Foreign Policy Centre (London, England)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|