Aspects of central place [videorecording] / director, Eric Harrison ; producer, Julia Spark ; a Granada Production.
- Princeton, N.J. : Films for the Humanities [distributor], c1982.
- Geography today.
Geography today : a search for order
1 videocassette (20 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.
- Central places -- England -- Cambridge.
Cities and towns -- England -- Cambridge.
Metropolitan areas -- England -- Cambridge.
Cambridge (England) -- History.
- Documentary films.
- System Details:
- Studies how one small city with a population of 100,000 functions as a regional center and provides goods and services to that regional center and to a tourist population of three million annual visitors. Focuses on the medieval English university town of Cambridge and its surrounding areas.
- Camera, Michael Rainer, Michael Blakeley ; film editor, John Thomas ; narrator, Charles Foster ; writer, Brian Nixon.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
- Nixon, Brian. , Screenwriter
Harrison, Eric. , Director
Spark, Julia. , Producer
Foster, Charles. , Narrator
Granada Television International. , Producer
Films for the Humanities (Firm) , Distributor
Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|