The big dig [videorecording] / produced by Great Projects Film Company, Inc. in association with South Carolina ETV and the National Academy of Engineering ; written and produced by Seth Kramer.
- [United States] : Great Projects Film Coompany, Inc. : Distributed by PBS Home Video, c2002.
1 videocassette (ca. 60 min.) : sd., col. with b&w sequences ; 1/2 in.
- Central Artery/Third Harbor Tunnel Project (Mass.)
Highway engineering -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
- Local subjects:
- Art and architecture videos.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- The big dig documents the building of the most expensive highway project in American history, an underground road through Boston to replace that city's elevated central artery.
- Narrated by Stacy Keach.
- Editor, Stan Warnow ; original music by T.O. Sterrett.
- Originally broadcast on PBS in 2002 as one of the four episodes of the program Great projects : the building of America.
- Kramer, Seth. , Screenwriter, Producer
Keach, Stacy. , Narrator
Great Projects Film Company. , Producer
South Carolina Educational Television Network. , Producer
National Academy of Engineering. , Producer
Public Broadcasting Service (U.S.) , Distributor
PBS Home Video. , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
- B8708 PBS Home Video
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|