Agricultural & environmental science database [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
Environmental science and pollution management.
Agricultural and environmental science database
ProQuest agricultural & environmental science database
ProQuest agricultural and environmental science database
Agricultural and environmental science
- Ann Arbor, MI : Proquest LLC, - , ©2016-
Database & Article Index
1 online resource
- Former title:
- Environment abstracts <2010-2015>
Environmental abstracts <2009>
LexisNexis environmental <Oct. 4, 2002>
- Environmental science and pollution management
- Agriculture -- Databases.
Agriculture -- Indexes -- Databases.
Agriculture -- Abstracts -- Databases.
Environmental sciences -- Databases.
Environmental sciences -- Indexes -- Databases.
Environmental sciences -- Abstracts -- Databases.
Electronic reference sources.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The Agricultural & Environmental Science Database is a cross-disciplinary resource of full-text content along with indexing of global literature across these fields and related disciplines. Peer-reviewed journals, trade publications, magazines, and grey literature as well as working papers, conference papers and proceedings are included. Includes Aquatic Science & Fisheries Abstracts (ASFA), Bacteriology Abstracts (Microbiology B), Ecology Abstracts, Environment Abstracts, Environmental Engineering Abstracts, Environmental Impact Statements: Digests, Health & Safety Science Abstracts, Industrial and Applied Microbiology Abstracts (Microbiology A), Pollution Abstracts, Risk Abstracts, Sustainability Science Abstracts, TOXLINE, Toxicology Abstracts, Water Resources Abstracts, and Agricola.
Provides citations and abstracts to the literature of the agricultural and environmental sciences. The citations describe journal articles, trade journals, conference proceedings, magazines, newspapers, reports, tables, wire feeds, working papers and other sources.
- Database coverage as of Sept. 19, 2016: (1960)-
Title from home screen (viewed Sept. 19, 2016).
Produced by ProQuest from the electronic version of several standard indexes and databases: Environmental Impact Statements & Digests in full text (1985 to present) and AGRICOLA (1970-current), a bibliographic database of agricultural science literature.
- ProQuest (Firm), publisher.
- ProQuest deep indexing. Environmental sciences.
Aquatic sciences and fisheries abstracts.
Bacteriology abstracts (microbiology B).
Environmental engineering abstracts.
Environmental impact statements. Digests.
Health and safety science abstracts.
Industrial and applied microbiology abstracts (microbiology A).
Sustainability science abstracts.
Water resources abstracts.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|