Public administration, history and theory in contemporary perspective / edited by Joseph A. Uveges, Jr.
- New York : M. Dekker, c1982.
- Annals of public administration. 1.
Annals of public administration. Public administration history and theory.
Annals of public administration, 0278-4289 ; 1. Public administration history and theory
x, 134 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Public administration -- Addresses, essays, lectures.
Public administration -- History -- Addresses, essays, lectures.
- The changing patterns of public administration theory in America / Richard J. Stillman II
The theory and practice of public administration as a science of the artifactual / Vincent Ostrom
Toward democracy within and through administration / Robert T. Golembiewski
The impact of NASPAA'S standards on defining the field of public administration / Daniel M. Poore
Dwight Waldo / Lawrence J. O'Toole, Jr.
Herbert Simon / Luther F. Carter and Buford L. Binlee
Harold Lasswell's contribution to public administration / Miriam Ershkowitz.
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Uveges, Joseph Andrew.
- 0824715578 :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|