Commercial and notarial precedents : consisting of all the most approved forms, common and special, which are required in transactions of business : with an appendix containing priciples of law relative to bills of exchange, insurance, and shipping / by Joseph Montefiore.
- Philadelphia : Printed and sold by James Humphreys, 1803.
xvi, 350 p. ; 22 cm.
- Forms (Law) -- Great Britain.
Forms (Law) -- United States.
Bills of exchange -- Great Britain.
Insurance law -- Great Britain.
Maritime law -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Local notes:
- Kaplan Collection copies 1 & 2 presented to the Penn Libraries in 2012 by Arnold and Deanne Kaplan.
- Penn Provenance:
- Kaplan, Arnold (donor) (Kaplan Collection copies 1 & 2)
Kaplan, Deanne (donor) (Kaplan Collection copies 1 & 2)
Peak, John (autograph, 1806) (Kaplan copy 2)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker 4671
- Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|