Burger's medicinal chemistry, drug discovery and development [electronic resource] / edited by Donald J. Abraham, David P. Rotella.
- Other Title:
- Medicinal chemistry, drug discovery and development
- 7th ed.
- Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley, c2010.
1 online resource (8 v.) : ill. (some col.)
- Pharmaceutical chemistry.
- Medical subjects:
- Chemistry, Pharmaceutical -- methods.
Biopharmaceutics -- methods.
Drug Compounding -- methods.
- Electronic books
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Now in its seventh edition, Burger's Medicinal Chemistry, Drug Discovery and Development provides an established, recognized, authoritative and comprehensive source on medicinal chemistry and drug discovery and development. This flagship reference for medicinal chemists and pharmaceutical professions has been thoroughly updated and expanded across 8 volumes to incorporate the entire process of drug development (preclinical testing, clinical trials, etc.) alongside the traditional strengths in medicinal chemistry and drug discovery"--Provided by publisher.
- V. 1. Methods in drug discovery
v. 2. Discovering lead molecules
v. 3. Drug development
v. 4. Cardiovascular, endocrine, and metabolic disease
v. 5. Pulmonary, bone, immunology, vitamins, and autocoid therapeutic agents
v. 6. Cancer
v. 7. Antiinfectives
v. 8. CNS disorders.
- Rev. ed. of: Burger's medicinal chemistry and drug discovery. 6th ed. / edited by Donald J. Abraham. c2003.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Rosengarten Family Fund.
- Abraham, Donald J., 1936-
Rotella, David P.
Burger, Alfred, 1905-2000.
Rosengarten Family Fund.
- Other format:
- Print version: Burger's medicinal chemistry, drug discovery and development.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.