Kirk-Othmer encyclopedia of chemical technology [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Encyclopedia of chemical technology
Also known as: Kirk-Othmer online
Also known as: Kirk-Othmer encyclopedia of chemical technology
- [Hoboken, N.J.?] : Wiley, c2001-
Database & Article Index
1 online resource
Began in 2001?
- Chemistry, Technical -- Encyclopedias.
- Medical subjects:
- Chemistry -- Encyclopedias.
Technology -- Encyclopedias.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Presents a wide scope of articles on chemical substances, including their properties, manufacturing, and uses. Also covers industrial processes and unit operations in chemical engineering. Additionally, environmental and health issues concerning chemical technology are also addressed.
- Title from home page (viewed Sept. 15, 2006).
Part of the Wiley InterScience website.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Kirk, Raymond E. (Raymond Eller), 1890-1957.
Othmer, Donald F. (Donald Frederick), 1904-1995
Wiley InterScience (Online service)
John Wiley & Sons.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|