e-EROS [electronic resource] : encyclopedia of reagents for organic synthesis.
- Other Title:
- Encyclopedia of reagents for organic synthesis
EROS encyclopedia of reagents for organic synthesis
Encyclopedia of Reagents for Organic Synthesis EROS
- [New York] : John Wiley & Sons, c2001-
Database & Article Index
1 online resource
Began in 2001.
- Chemical tests and reagents -- Encyclopedias.
Organic compounds -- Synthesis -- Encyclopedias.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
System requirements: ISIS/DRAW, ChemDraw, or Java applet is necessary to enter structure queries.
- Contains a database of approximately 70,000 reactions and 4000 of the most frequently consulted reagents. Fully searchable by structure and sub-structure, reagent, reaction type, experimental conditions, and keyword.
- Title from reference work home page (viewed Jan. 29, 2008).
Made available through Wiley InterScience.
- John Wiley & Sons.
Wiley InterScience (Online service)
- Other format:
- Issued also in print as: Encyclopedia of reagents for organic synthesis
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|