Madrigals contained in the third set of books, (1610) ; Madrigals contained in the fourth set of books, (1619) / Michael East ; transcribed, scored and edited by Edmund Horace Fellowes.
- Standardized Title:
- Bookes, 3rd set. Selections
- London : Stainer & Bell, 1923.
- The English madrigal school ; 31
- Musical score
1 score (x, 48, x,  p.) ; 26 cm.
- Madrigals, English.
- 3rd set. Come life, come death ; Poor is the life ; Dainty white pearl ; Say, dear, when will your frowning? ; Lo, here I leave my heart ; Life, tell me ; Now must I part
4th set. Of 4 parts: Thyrsis, sleepest thou? ; I did woo her ; Why are our summer sports? ; Dear love, be not unkind ; Whenas I glance ; Your shining eyes ; When I lament ; Farewell, sweet woods
Of 5 parts: To hear men sing ; I heard three virgins ; What heart such doubled force
Of 6 parts: Quick, quick, away, despatch! ; No haste, but good ; Fly away, Care ; Weep not, dear love ; Your shining eyes
- With reproductions of original title-pages and dedications.
English words; printed as text on prelim p.
Includes reduction for piano. Originally composed both for viols and voices.
- Fellowes, Edmund H., 1870-1951.
- East, Michael, ca. 1580-1648. Bookes, 4th set. Selections.
- Publisher Number:
- S. & B. 2608 Stainer & Bell
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|