The Gold rush [videorecording] ; Pay day / Classic Entertainment, Inc. ; written and directed by Charles Chaplin.
- Beverly Hills, CA : Fox Video, c1992.
- Charlie Chaplin centennial collection
1 videocassette (95 min.;) : sd., b&w ; 1/2 in.
- Charlie Chaplin films.
- Feature films.
- System Details:
- VHS; Hi-fi.
- "The Gold rush" is the film by which Chaplin wanted to be remembered, and was voted by international film critics as the best comedy ever. Chaplin plays a Lone Prospector who seeks his fortune in the Klondike where he falls for a dance hall queen. In "Pay day" we share a day on the job and a night on the town with a slow working but nimble witted laborer.
- Charles Chaplin, Mack Swain, Tom Murray, Georgia Hale (Gold rush); Charlie Chaplin, Edna Purviance.
Narrative (on Gold rush) written and spoken by Charles Chaplin.
- Both films scored by Charles Chaplin; Gold rush: photography, Rollie Totheroh; film editor, Harold McGhan.
- Videocassette release of the 1942 ... "revival of the silent picture 'The Gold Rush' with music and descriptive dialogue added" and the 1922 motion picture Pay day, with music added.
- Chaplin, Charlie, 1889-1977 , Composer, Screenwriter, Director, Actor, Narrator
Swain, Mack, 1876-1935. , Actor
Murray, Tom, 1874-1935. , Actor
Hale, Georgia, 1905-1985 , Actor
Purviance, Edna, 1896-1958 , Actor
Classic Entertainment, Inc. , Producer
Fox Video. , Distributor
- Pay day [videorecording].
- Publisher Number:
3004 CBS Fox Video
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|