A record of some worthy proceedings in the honourable, wise, and faithfull Howse of Commons in the late Parliament [microform]
- Other records:
- [Amsterdam? : G. Thorp?], 1611.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1576:8.
Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1813:21.
- Great Britain -- History -- James I, 1603-1625.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1603-1625.
- 1. A preface to true Englishmen
2. A memorable speach in Parliament
3. A petition for the Parliaments libertie
4. Particulars of the great contract
5. Petitions for grace in ecclesiasticall causes
6. Grievances in temporall matters.
- Place of publication suggested by STC (2nd ed.) and NUC pre-1956 imprints; name of publisher suggested by STC (2nd ed.).
Page 12 misnumbered as 10.
"These grievances were presented to His Maiesty with a speach of Sir Fr. Bacon, by 12. of the lower house, 7. Iuly 1610. in the 4. session of Parliament."--P. 48.
Item at reel 1576:8 is "Grievances" only (identified as STC 14424).
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library and Harvard University Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1981, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1576:8 and 1813:21)
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 7751
- Bacon, Francis, 1561-1626.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|