The scholemaster or plaine and perfite way of teaching children, to vnderstand, write, and speake, the Latin tong [microform] : but specially purposed for the priuate bringing vp of youth in ientlemen and noble mens houses, and commodious also for all such, as haue forgot the Latin tonge ... By Roger Ascham.
- Standardized Title:
- Other Title:
- Scholemaster or plaine and perfite way of teaching children, to understand, write, and speake, the Latin tong.
Plaine and perfite way of teaching children, to understand, write, and speake, the Latin tong.
- An. 1571. At London : Printed by Iohn Daye, dwelling ouer Aldersgate. Cum gratia & priuilegio Regiæ Maiestatis, per decennium, 
- Early English Books, 1475-1640 ; 167:13.
Early English Books, 1475-1640 ; 908:7.
, 65 [i.e. 67],  leaves
- Education -- Early works to 1800.
Latin language -- Study and teaching -- Early works to 1800.
- Editor's dedication signed: Margaret Ascham.
Leaf 67 misnumbered 65.
With a final colophon leaf dated 1571.
Identified as STC 833 on UMI microfilm reel 908.
Reproductions of the originals in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery and the Pierpont Morgan Library.
Appears at reel 167 (Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery copy) and at reel 908 (Pierpont Morgan Library copy).
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1943, 1962. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1475-1640; 167:13, 908:07). s1943 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 834.
- Ascham, Margaret.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|