A godly and learned exposition or commentarie vpon the three first chapters of the Reuelation. Preached in Cambridge by that reuerend and judicious diuine, maister William Perkins, Ann. Dom. 1595. First published for the benefit of Gods Church, by Robert Hill, Bachelor of Diuinitie [microform]
- Standardized Title:
- Lectures upon the three first chapters of the Revelation
- Other Title:
- Lectures upon the three first chapters of the Revelation.
Godly and learned exposition or commentarie upon the three first chapters of the Revelation.
- The second edition reuised and enlarged after a more perfect copie, at the request of M. Perkins executors, by Thomas Pierson, preacher of Gods word. Hereunto is prefixed an analysis of the vision in these three chapters: and a twofold table added; one of places of Scripture: the other of speciall points to bee obserued.
- London : Printed by Adam Islip for Cuthbert Burbie, and are to be sold at his shop in Paules Churchyard at the signe of the Swan, 1606.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1284:7.
Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1492:6e.
, 218 [i.e. 212],  p.
- Local subjects:
- Bible. N.T. Revelation I-III -- Commentaries -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Printer's device on title page.
Printed in double columns.
An enlarged edition of STC 19731, published in 1604 with title: Lectures upon the three first chapters of the Revelation. This and STC 19732a usually bound with STC 19648. The text reprinted in STC 19649 and following is called "second edition"--STC.
"Probably published as an appendix to the author's Works (Cambridge, 1605-06)."--NUC pre-1956.
Pages missing and misnumbered; text continuous despite pagination.
Signatures: [par.]4, A-T4, U6, X-Ee4 (-[par.]1, blank?).
Identified as part of STC 19648 on UMI microfilm reel 1492.
Reproductions of the originals in the British Library.
Appears at reel 1284 and at reel 1492.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1972, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 1284:7, 1492:6e). s1972 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd. ed.) 19732
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|