An exposition of certaine difficult and obscure words, and termes of the lawes of this realme, newly set foorth and augmented, both in french and English, for the helpe of such younge students as are desirous to attaine the knowledge of ye same. Whereunto are also added the olde Tenures [microform]
- Standardized Title:
- Expositiones terminorum legum Anglorum. English and Law French
- Other Title:
- Expositiones terminorum legum Anglorum.
- [London] : In ædibus Richardi Tottelli, 1579.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 392:1.
Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1882:14.
, 224 leaves
- Law -- England -- Dictionaries -- Early works to 1800.
- By John Rastell. Sometimes attributed to his son, William Rastall, who is usually considered the editor or translator.
A translation of: Expositiones terminorum legum Anglorum.
Parallel English and Law French texts.
At foot of title: Cum priuilegio.
Identified as STC 20707 on UMI microfilm reel 392.
Reproductions of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Appears at reel 392 and at reel 1882 (same copy filmed twice).
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1949, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 392:1, 1882:14). s1949 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 20706.5.
- Rastell, William, 1508?-1565.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|