The second part of The good hus-wiues iewell [microform] : where is to be found most apt and readiest wayes to distill many wholesome and sweete waters : in which (likewise) is shewed the best manner in preseruiug [sic] diuers sortes of fruites, and making of sirrops : with diuers conceites in cookerie : with The booke of caruing.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Good hus-wiues iewell. Second part.
Booke of cookerie.
- London : Printed by E. Allde for Ed. White, and are to be sold at his shop neere the little north doore of S. Paules Church at the signe of the Gun, 1606.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1708:9.
, 72,  p.
- Cooking, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Running title: A booke of cookerie.
Attributed to Dawson by STC (2nd ed.) and NUC pre-1956 imprints.
"The booke of caruing" lacking.
Error in paging: p. 26 misnumbered 14.
Reproduction of original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1708:9)
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 6396
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|