A learned and excellent treatise, containing all the principall grounds of Christian religion [microform] : set downe by way of conference, in a most plaine and familiar manner / written first in French by M. Mat. Virel ; after translated into Latine, and then into English ...
- Other records:
- The twefth [sic] impression / now newly reuised, and very much amended, according to the best and perfectest coppy, with a table thereunto annexed.
- London : Printed by H.L. for George Latham, and are to bee sold in Pauls-Church-yard, at the signe of the Bishops head, 1626.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1718:3.
, 260,  p.
- Theology, Doctrinal.
- Translator's preface signed: Steph. Egerton.
Errors in paging: p. 107 and 135 misnumbered 109 and 155 respectively.
Imperfect: cropped and faded, with print show-through.
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University. Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1718:3)
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 24772
- Egerton, Stephen, 1555?-1621?
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|