By the King [microform] : Charles by the grace of God, King of England ... whereas wee haue receiued certaine information ... of the most distressed and lamentable estate of the poore exiled ministers of the Palatinate ...
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Charles by the grace of God, King of England.
Whereas wee haue receiued certaine information.
- Imprinted at London : By Bonham Norton and Iohn Bill ..., M. DC. XXVII 
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1752:26.
- Great Britain -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649.
Reformed Church -- History.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1625-1649.
Proclamations -- Great Britain.
- Second part of title from first six lines of text.
"Witnesse our selfe at Westminster, the nine and twentieth day of Ianuary, in the third yeere of our reigne."
Orders money collected to support exiled ministers of the Palatinate.
Reproduction of original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1752:26)
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 8878
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|