The effect of certaine branches of the statute made in anno 33. Henrici VIIJ, touching the maintenance of artillery, and the punishment of such as vse vnlavvfull games [microform] : very necessary to be put in execution.
- Other records:
- Imprinted at London : By Bonham Norton and Iohn Bill ..., M.DC.XXVI. 
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1775:33.
- Bow and arrow -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649.
Games -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain.
- Classified by STC as a proclamation of Charles I.--Cf. STC (2nd ed.).
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1775:33)
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 8847.5
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|