The mystery of selfe-deceiving, or, A discourse and discouery of the deceitfulnesse of mans heart [microform] / written by the late faithfull minister of Gods Word Daniel Dyke ... ; published since his death, by his brother I.D. ..., and now by him augmented and inlarged, and therevnto two exquisite tables added, enlightning much the whole treatise.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Discourse and discouery of the deceitfulnesse of mans heart.
Deceitfulnesse of mans heart.
- The fift edition.
- London : Printed by Thomas Snodham, 1617.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1791:14.
, 426 [i.e. 438],  p.
- Self-deception -- Religious aspects -- Christianity.
Sin -- Early works to 1800.
- Running title: The deceitfulnesse of mans heart.
Signatures: A-2E8 2F4 2G12.
Numerous errors in paging.
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University. Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1791:14)
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 7401.5
- Dyke, Jeremiah, 1584-1639.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|