Verba dierum, or, The dayes report of Gods glory [microform] : as it hath been deliuered some yeares since, at foure sermons, or lectures vpon one text, in the famous Vniuersitie of Oxford, and since that time somewhat augmented, and is now commended vnto all times to be augmented and amended / by Edward Evans ...
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Dayes report of Gods glory.
- [London] : Printed for Robert Bulmer and are to be sold at his shop neere the Tennis-court in the middle row in Holborne, 1623.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1795:61.
, 181,  p.
- Bible. O.T. Psalms XIX, 2 -- Commentaries.
Sermons, English -- 17th century.
- Signatures: [pi] A-Z4 (last leaf blank).
Error in paging: p. 132 misnumbered 123.
Reproduction of original in the Trinity College (University of Cambridge). Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1795:61)
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 10584.5
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|