Charles by the grace of God, King of Great Britaine ... [microform] : forsamekle as by an act and proclamation made and published heeretofore, and bearing date the sixteene day of Iulij last ...
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Forsamekle as by an act and proclamation made and published heeretofore and bearing date the sixteene day of Iulij last.
- Edinburgh : Printed by Thomas Finlason ..., 
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1803:19.
- Scotland -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649.
Tithes -- Scotland.
Scotland -- Proclamations.
- At head of title: God saue the King.
Second pt. of title from text.
Date of imprint suggested by STC (2nd ed.).
"Giuen vnder our signet at Haly-rud-house the eight daye of August and of our raigne the fourth yeare. 1628."
Reproduction of original in the Town House (Aberdeen, Scotland). Charter Room.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1803:19)
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 21980
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|