The repertorie of records, remaining in [brace] the 4. treasuries on the receipt side at Westminster, the two remembrancers of the Exchequer [microform] : with a briefe introductive index of the records of the Chancery and Touuer, whereby to give the better direction to the records abovesaid : as also a most exact calender of all those records of the Touuer, in which are contained and comprised whatsoever may give satisfaction to the searcher, for tenure or tytle of any thing.
- Other records:
- London : Printed by B. Alsop and T. Fauucet, for B. Fisher, dwelling at the signe of the Talbot in Aldersgate-street, 1631.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1845:3.
, 217 [i.e. 215] p.
- Archives -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- Sources.
- Attributed to Agard by STC (2nd ed.) and NUC pre-1956 imprints.
Edited by Thomas Powell--Cf. NUC pre-1956 imprints and STC (2nd ed.).
Signatures: A4(-A1) B-2E4.
Numerous errors in paging.
Reproduction of original in the Cambridge University Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1845:3)
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 194
- Powell, Thomas, 1572?-1635?
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|