A coppie of a recantation made at Paules Crosse, by VVilliam Tedder, seminarie priest, the first of December, anno 1588 [microform] : whereunto is added the recantation or abiuration of Anthonie Tyrell (sometime priest of the Englishe Colledge in Rome) pronounced by himselfe at Paules Crosse the next Sunday following, in the same yeere.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Recantation or abiuration of Anthonie Tyrell.
- At London : Printed by Iohn Charlewoode, and VVilliam Broome, 1588.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1859:11.
- Anti-Catholicism -- England.
Tyrrell, Anthony, 1552-1610?.
Great Britain -- Church history -- 16th century.
- "The recantation or abiuration of Anthonie Tyrell" has special t.p and continuous paging.
Imperfect: stained, torn and creased, with loss of print. Second leaf (blank) of F4 lacking.
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1859:11) s1985 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 23858.5
- Tyrrell, Anthony, 1552-1610?
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|