The booke of hauking, huntyng and fysshyng, with all the properties and medecynes that are necessary to be kept [microform]
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Boke of Saint Albans. Selections. 1566.
- [London] : Imprynted at London in Paules churche yerde by Robert Toye, 
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1872:8.
 p. : ill.
- Hunting -- Early works to 1800.
Falconry -- Early works to 1800.
Fishing -- Early works to 1800.
- Imprint from part 1 colophon.
Date of publication from STC (2nd ed.).
Parts 2 and 3 each have colophon and special t.p.: pt. 2: Here begynneth the booke of hunting, where vnto is added the measures of blowyng. Imprynted at London in Fletestrete at the signe of of [sic] the Rose Garland by Wyllyam Copland for Robert Toye -- pt. 3.: Here begynneth a tretyse of fysshynge with an angle. Imprinted at London in Fletestrete at the sygne of the Rose Garland by Wyllyam Copland.
Reproduction of original in: John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1872:8) s1985 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 3310.7
- Booke of hunting, where unto is added the measures of blowyng.
Tretyse of fysshynge with an angle.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|