By the King [microform] : a proclamation for better furnishing the nauy, and shipping of the realme, with able and skilfull mariners.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Proclamation for better furnishing the nauy, and shipping of the realme, with able and skilfull mariners
- Imprinted at London : By Bonham Norton and Iohn Bill, Printers to the Kings most Excellent Maiestie, M.DC.XXV 
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1876:25.
- England and Wales. Royal Navy.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1603-1625.
Great Britain -- History -- James I, 1603-1625.
- Caption title.
Imprint from colophon.
Sheet 1 line 1 of text ends "Iames"; sheet 2, line 7 ends "entertaine".
"Giuen at Our Court at Saint Iames, the one and thirtieth day of March, in the first yeere Our Reigne of Great Britain, France, and Ireland."
Reproduction of original in: Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1876:25) s1985 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 8762
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|