By the King [microform] : whereas some of the meaner sort of our people did of late assemble themselues in riotous and tumultuous maner within our countie of Northampton
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Whereas some of the meaner sort of our people did of late assemble themselues in riotous and tumultuous maner within our countie of Northampton
- Imprinted at London : By Robert Barker, Printer to the Kings most Excellent Maiestie, Anno Dom. 1607.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1875:39.
1 sheet ( p.).
- Great Britain -- History -- James I, 1603-1625.
Inclosures -- England.
Land tenure -- England.
- Broadsides -- London (England) -- 17th century.
- For suppressing riots against enclosures.
Other title information from first three lines of text.
"Giuen at our Palace of Westminster the thirtieth day of May, in the fifth yeere of our Reigne of Great Britaine, France and Ireland."
Reproduction of original in: Society of Antiquaries.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1875:39) s1985 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 8399
- James I, King of England, 1566-1625.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|