A warning for worldlings, or, A comfort to the godly, and a terror to the wicked [microform] : set forth dialogue wise, betweene a scholler and a trauailer / by Ieremie Corderoy, student in Oxford.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Comfort to the godly, and a terror to the wicked
- At London : Printed by Thomas Purfoot, for Lawrence Lyle, and are to be sold at the Tygars head in Paules Church-yard, 1608.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1873:24.
, 341 p.
- Sin -- Early works to 1800.
Conduct of life -- Early works to 1800.
- Error in paging: 140, 141 repeated, and 142, 143 lacking, in number only.
Signatures: A-P12, Q3.
Includes bibliographical references.
Reproduction of original in: Bodleian Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1873:24) s1985 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 5757
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|