By the King [microform] : a proclamation declaring His Maiesties royall grace, and pleasure, to confirme to his subiects their defectiue titles, estates, and possessions, (aswell by colour of former grants, as without any grant from the Crowne) by his commission granted to that purpose.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Proclamation declaring His Maiesties royall grace, and pleasure, to confirme to his subiects their defectiue titles, estates and possessions
- Imprinted at London : By Bonham Norton and Iohn Bill, Printers to the Kings most Excellent Maiestie, M.DC.XXVIII 
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1924:5.
- Land tenure -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Copyhold -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649.
- Caption title.
Imprint from colophon.
Arms with "C R" at top.
"Giuen at Our Court at White-Hall this sixth day of December, in the fourth yeere of Our Reigne of Great Britaine, France and Ireland."
Reproduction of original in: Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1924:5) s1985 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 8909
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|