By the King [microform] : a proclamation for the well ordering of His Maiesties courtand [sic] traine, as well in his present journey intended towards his kingdome of Scotland, and returne from thence, as in all other His Maiesties journeys and progresses hereafter.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Proclamation for the well ordering of His Maiesties court and traine
- Imprinted at London : By R7ert Barker, Printer to the Kings most Excellent Maiestie: and by the Assignes of Iohn Bill, M.DC.XXXIII 
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1924:22.
1 sheet ( p.).
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649 -- Journeys.
Royal households -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649.
- Broadsides -- London (England) -- 17th century.
- Arms with "C R" at top.
"Giuen at the Court at Whitehall, the fifth day of May, in the ninth yeere of the Reigne of our Souereigne Lord Charles by the grace of God King of England, Scotland, France and Ireland, Defender of the Faith, &c."
Reproduction of original in: Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1924:22) s1986 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 9001
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|