The Praise of sailors [microform] : heere set forth, with their hard fortunes which doe befall them on the seas, when land-men sleepe safe in their beds : to a pleasant new tune.
- Other records:
- [London] : Printed for I. Wright, [ca. 1630]
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1933:8.
2 leaves : ill.
- Ballads, English -- 17th century.
Sailors -- Poetry.
Seafaring life -- Poetry.
- Broadsides -- London (England) -- 17th century.
- Date of publication from STC (2nd ed.).
Contains 3 woodcut illustrations.
Right half of sheet contains "The second part. To the same tune." and imprint.
Imperfect: stained, cropped, cut in two parts; loss of print.
Reproduction of original in: Pepys Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1933:8) s1986 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 20186.3
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|