His Majesties declaration: to all his loving subjects, of the causes which moved him to dissolve the last Parliament. Published by His Majesties speciall command [microform]
- Other records:
- London : Printed by Robert Barker, printer to the Kings most excellent Majestie: and by the assignes of John Bill, MDCXL. 
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1171:19.
, 55,  p.
- Great Britain. Parliament -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Possibly written by John Finch, Baron Finch of Fordwich? (STC).
Most formes are in one of two impositions, found in various combinations.
Reproductions of the originals in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery and the British Library (Thomason Tracts).
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1969. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 1171:19). s1969 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 9262.
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
Finch, John, Baron Finch of Fordwich, 1584-1660.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|