The third and last part of the the Secretes of the reuerend Maister Alexis of Piemont [microform] : by him collected out of diuers excellent authors, with a necessary table in the ende, conteyning all the matters treated of in this present worke. Englished by William Ward.
- Standardized Title:
- Secreti. Part 3. English
- Other Title:
- Secreti. Part 3.
Third and last part of the Secretes of the reverend Maister Alexis of Piemont.
- Imprinted at London : By Thomas Dawson, for Iohn Wyght, 1578.
- Early English Books, 1475-1640 ; 305:6.
, 15, 17-75,  leaves
- Medicine -- Formulae, receipts, prescriptions.
Recipes -- Early works to 1800.
- A translation of part 3 of a French version of: Ruscelli, Girolamo. De' secreti del R.D. Alessio Piemontese.
With nine final contents leaves.
Reproduction of the original in Harvard University. Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1947. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1475-1640; 305:06). s1947 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 307.
- Ward, William, 1534-1609.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|